Supply Quality (SQ) plays an important role in Kerry's ability to deliver quality that will satisfy our customer's needs and ensure that we supply the highest quality while also conforming to established requirements.
Supply Quality Technologist plays a crucial role in the legislation & food safety requirements and compliance of global raw material categories.
The role will also involve in communicating and implementing policies and procedures to ensure all tasks conform to the business needs, legislation and regulations applicable within the region and global customer expectations.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for legislation & food safety requirements & compliance of global raw material categories.
- Communicate & coordinate raw material sign off with suppliers.
- Audit & management of all enablement tools & interim solutions to ensure governance programs are adhered to.
- Work closely with Global Buyers, FSA team, Category Technologist, Regulatory Affairs on global raw material specification sign off & change management control.
- Review design & implement new ICT solution to create & manage raw material specifications to ensure global scalability to all raw material.
- Review design & implement system to support Procurement tenders & long-term solutions.
- Support internal audit practices in Kerry Sites for better compliance with new food standards requirements.
- Support SQ business initiatives, project execution & implementation of strategy which may include supporting functional structure.
- Support Centre of Scale (CoS) initiatives & supplier risk assessment and supplier-raw material relationship management.
- Support development & implementation of raw material food safety guidelines & lethality validation for focused supplier audits.
- Build & implement embedding one way of working globally thru creation of SOPs and change control per approved business process.
- Support supplier audits per audit (target per agreement with Regional Lead), to follow up for CAPA, close audit request per auditing SOP, as required.
- Support tracking of raw material non-conformances & leveraging internal communication for CoE focused audits.
- Continually evaluate, benchmark & trend process controls, food safety, quality and legislation compliance.
- Develop & implement project plans, KPIs, Dashboards and communicate to regional peers.
- Support in defining & delivering training programs.
- Support horizon scanning of emerging food safety, food fraud, legislations and supply quality trends & provide recommendations to the organization regarding risks & solutions involved in SQ.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or any related field.
- Welcome fresh graduate with good internship experience or candidate with 1 years’ related experience in food manufacturing industry.
- Strong interest in food safety and legislation compliance.
- Knowledgeable in supplier and raw material management will be an advantage.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and complaint resolution skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at multi levels within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, coaching and conflict management skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Food Technology
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm