Our Zurich Graduate Trainee Programme is all about finding graduates with potential and turning that into a successful and rewarding career with Zurich.
Our two-year programme, the management trainee will be presented with on-the-job development opportunities through various assignments in their selected function supported by experienced staff and periodic formal training, which will help you build tailored skills to grow within the company.
The management trainee will have opportunities to spend a few months working in another country to test their adaptability and agility. We’re focused on developing talent to ensure ongoing future success for the organisation.
Our programme is designed for graduates who are flexible and have the drive and enthusiasm to innovate the future of Zurich. We have a real focus on our people and culture, and a desire to make a difference to our customers and the communities in which we work.
Step up to the opportunity to be a future leader now.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder with minimum CGPA 3.5 or its equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or with not more than 2 years’ working experience.
- Active involvement in extra Co-curricular activities.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills and confident.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Investment Banking, Management
- Closing Date:12th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm