Staff or students usually supporting projects or doing certain tasks for a limited period of time. Intern usually provide ad hoc support and perform administrative tasks.
What You Will Do
- Provide general project support.
- Support the daily business.
- Ability to work individually or in a team and follow the instructions of their supervisor.
- In some cases, they will have to do field work and interact with customers or clients.
- Some interns may need to help the company with in-depth research and filing of records.
- In technical or specialized fields, interns need to participate in projects and follow deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Functions:
- To work toward and deliver objectives.
- Operational Efficiency.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Compliance (includes data quality).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Two or more years of college coursework (should be a rising 3rd or 4th Year) and no prior experience required in the administrative area within the Insurance industry.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Problem solving skills in customer focused environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Insurance
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 6:00 pm