Staff or students usually supporting projects or doing certain tasks for a limited period of time. Intern usually provide ad hoc support and perform administrative tasks - An intern is a college / university student.
Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together! We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas. You can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive team.
What You Will Do
- Provide general project support.
- Support the daily business.
- Ability to work individually or in a team and follow the instructions of their supervisor.
- In some cases, they will have to do field work and interact with customers or clients.
- Some interns may need to help the company with in-depth research and filing of records.
- In technical or specialized fields, interns need to participate in projects and follow deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Functions:
- To work toward and deliver objectives.
- Operational Efficiency.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Compliance (includes data quality).
- Deliver tasks that follow set procedures to ensure adherence to the company´s risk and compliance policies.
- Organize information according to procedures by filing, data entry, checking/matching data, etc. to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Provide feedback relating to the quality and efficiency of processes and systems in own area of work to improve their performance.
- Provide excellent customer service to contribute to a positive and supportive team culture and customer feedback.
- Manage administration tasks as required in a friendly, courteous and professional manner to support the functioning of the department/team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Two or more years of college coursework (should be a rising 3rd or 4th Year) and No prior experience required in the Administrative area within the Insurance industry.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Problem solving skills in customer focused environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm