How would it feel to be part of one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world?
At Zurich we are on a journey to challenge assumptions about risk and insurance. Our actions and togetherness on this journey help us put our customers and employees at the heart of everything we do.
Are you looking for more than a career? Join us on our journey. Let’s create a brighter future together!
Staff or students usually supporting projects or doing certain tasks for a limited period of time. Intern usually provide ad-hoc support and perform administrative tasks. An intern is a college / university student.
What You Will Do
- Provide general project support.
- Support the daily business.
- Ability to work individually or in a team and follow the instructions of their supervisor.
- In some cases, they will have to do field work and interact with customers or clients.
- Some interns may need to help the company with in-depth research and filing of records.
- In technical or specialized fields, interns need to participate in projects and follow deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Functions:
- To work toward and deliver objectives.
- Operational Efficiency.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Compliance (includes data quality).
- Deliver tasks that follow set procedures to ensure adherence to the company´s risk and compliance policies.
- Organize information according to procedures by filing, data entry, checking/matching data, etc. to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Provide feedback relating to the quality and efficiency of processes and systems in own area of work to improve their performance.
- Provide excellent customer service to contribute to a positive and supportive team culture and customer feedback.
- Manage administration tasks as required in a friendly, courteous and professional manner to support the functioning of the department/team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Two or more years of college coursework (should be a rising 3rd or 4th Year).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Problem solving skills in customer focused environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm