Become a game changer
Ready to shape the retail world? This is an opportunity to make a visible difference to a successful business. You’ll join an experienced team with strong mentorship and help develop critical strategic initiatives for one of the most powerful retail groups in Australia.
What you’ll learn and experience
Your 2-year role will included 4-6 month rotations through our Customer Experience, Insights and Strategy teams to get a comprehensive view on how we drive a customer first culture at Woolworths Group.
What’s possible with Woolworths Strategy, Insights & Customer Experience
- Innovation and initiatives that will make a real difference to Australian lives
- Formal and on-the-job mentoring and training
- Opportunity to progress into line management or management roles across Woolworths Group
- A passion for customers and understanding their shopping behaviours
- Outstanding academic record and social achievements
- Demonstrated structured problem solving and analytical skills; financial modelling
- Superb written and oral communication and the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with middle management stakeholders
- Leadership potential and the ability to work well in a team in pressured situations
- Retail experience is not essential, consumer market experience preferred
Bachelor of Commerce, Economics, Business or Engineering preferred.