Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate in Health, Safety & Environment for our Kuala Lumpur office starting in April 2020.
What You Will Do
In Wood's Two-year Program, You Will Learn:
- How to apply your learning into knowledge.
- What is expected of you and how to be successful in your role.
- How Wood works safely and with integrity to deliver projects for clients in line with industry standards.
- The technical elements of your role and how to use key systems.
- Awareness of the wider Wood portfolio and how our company fits together.
- How to navigate your career and the potential career paths and time it will take to get there.
What You Will Get Involved With:
- Varied understanding of Health, Safety & Environment through hands on experience.
- Experience in supporting different parts of our global business.
- Interaction with different teams, stakeholders and clients.
- Opportunity to get to know peers on a global basis and gain exposure to different leaders in the company.
- Increased awareness of strengths and areas of development to support professional and personal growth.
- Fundamentals of health and safety principles.
Required Skills and Abilities
At Wood it takes a diverse range of people to achieve the level of impact we are having on the global energy sector. As a successful member of the 2020 Graduate Program, you will have completed your Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety (or similar) by the end of 2019 (or early 2020) with an average mark of 70% or greater.
- Flexible, adaptable and open minded.
- Proactive self-starter that is driven to succeed with a positive attitude.
- Problem solver that is curious in their approach with the capacity to grow and develop.
- Empathetic towards the needs of others.
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty and humility.
- Confidence to ask questions, seek help, make decisions and challenge the norm.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Reasonable level of confidence when speaking in an open forum.
- Strong IT skills.
- Capacity to learn and proactively seek and provide feedback.
- Good understanding of the benefits of respecting and appreciating what makes people different.
- Good understanding of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm