The future - It’s on you - You & Western Digital - We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
What You Will Do
- Do shift online support for continuous production line and ensure equipment in good performance to meet the goals on quality, yield, and cost, utilization and cycle time.
- Support tech team to meet the goals on Machine Down time; Utilization; to improve MTBA / MTBF.
- 5S Support Engineer for project follow up.
- Spare parts hand out; replacement; and make good record for tracking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma, Major in Engineering will be preferred.
- Max of 2-years working experience in manufacturing and familiar with maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for shifting machine status checking and device change.
- Good sense and follow up on quality issues and projects.
- Have the ability for report generation, focus on machine alarm analysis and trouble shooting.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Workable English.
- Familiar with office software - Microsoft Word/excel/ PowerPoint.
- Work shift required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm