The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
Perform Reliability Test on Production excursion evaluation or SiP package Qualification. Perform regular reliability monitor for mass production and record the data.
Maintain the regular log sheet for reliability test record. Maintain the regular log sheet for reliability test record. Perform 1st level validation for reliability test failures.
- Understand with acceleration test methodology and process.
- Understand semiconductor assembly process and technology.
- Good communication skills
- Fast learning ability.
- Basic programming knowledge is and added advantage.
- Experience in handling drive level reliability testing is an added advantage.
- Responsible for SiP ORT, reliability qualification units loading and unloading.
- Knowledge in HAST, TC, DR, DLT reliability testing is an added advantage.
- Reliability loading and unloading, hands-on in reliability test chambers and equipment, 6S and lab housekeeping, basic PM and chamber calibration follow-up.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year candidate of working experience in the same related filed or in manufacturing field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full time positions.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan, Pulau Pinang.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shift.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm