The future - It’s on you - You & Western Digital. At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills - It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
- Carry out equipment preventive maintenance as per schedule.
- In charge equipment form factor conversion, set-up and buyoff.
- Involve in equipment improvement project coordinate by engineer.
- New equipment installation or set-up propagation.
- Support major equipment issue troubleshooting and spare parts inventory control.
- Provide training to production SMO/bayleaders.
- Follow safety and health rules.
- Yield sustaining and troubleshooting.
- New process evaluation.
- Documents revise and update as per need.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in any Engineering, Information Technology or Science background.
- Minimum 1 years in manufacturing environment.
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Work shift require.
- Communication Skills in English.
- Listening Skills.
- Good in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Science
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm