The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for packaged flash memory test program development, units' failure analysis and device issue debug.
- Be responsible for NAND Product and Package Qual / Rel tests setup / eFA / Action Plan.
- Providing correct test conditions for the memory product and generating... defined test flow for volume testing needs.
- Product Evaluation DOE for Rel / DPPM improvement and D/S and KGD Sort Yield improvement.
- Run the test time analysis to get the lowest cost test method in order to reach short test time and high testing coverage.
- Define / improve testing method to deal with new product introduced to mass production and marketing.
- Performs analytical study by using statistical/visualization tools – SPC/MiniTab/JMP/Spotfire, conduct FMEA, custom DOE, prepare and liaise with other support Engineering groups for high-quality product engineering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / equivalent with a CGPA ≥ 3.3.
- Available from Mar/Apr 2022.
- Intermediate knowledge in programming preferably C/C++/Python/Java.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm