The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for New Process Recipe/Process Parameters setup.
- Process setup to meet Critical to Quality Requirements, Cpk, Yield, and Quality targets.
- Process FMEA and Risk Assessment on process window optimization.
- Problem solving and work on the Root Cause Analysis/Finding using 5M + 1E, 5 whys, DMAIC, 8D approach / methodology.
- Ensure smooth transition from Development to Operation phase with mass production capability, from Product Qualification, LVM till HVM.
- Work closely with manufacturing process and equipment team, and cross site process development team.
- Work closely with Cross site’s Package development team to understand the Package Design Rules & Requirements.
- Documentation - SOP, WI, FMEA, OCAP and Control Plan for related process.
- Ensure effective handshake/pass over of process for new device/product introduction to the production line and new process technology capabilities development.
- Responsible for new material/component first article inspection and final buyoff.
- Continuous improvement on direct/indirect material/UPH cost down & yield enhancement program.
- Ensure robustness of process control to meet yield & through-put expectation.
- Report on any non-conformance/customer complaint issue and develop/follow up the improvement actions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Min Bachelor's or higher Engineering degree (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics & etc.).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Hands on personality – production line focus personnel.
- Good project planning, strong sense of quality and urgency.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm