At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the software development and product support activities that matches the knowledge and skills of the candidate.
- Participate in software system path-finding and research to create new system or enhance existing systems.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to support existing systems and develop new systems/solutions.
- Create and update documentations for system architecture, design and specifications, user guide/manuals.
- Troubleshoot, debug and enhance manufacturing software systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be currently in Bachelor's or Master’s Degree program in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Familiar with both front end and backend software development technologies.
- Knowledge in machine learning and analytics will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in software inter-process communications technologies will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communications skills; Process and result oriented.
- Strong passion in coding and software engineering.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm