We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
What You Will Do
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions.
- Able to distill complex technical challenges to actionable and explainable decisions.
- Work in DevOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of factory optimization using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
- Demonstrate ability to rapidly learn new and emerging technologies with ability to rapidly define engineering standards and produce automation code.
- Operational abilities including early software release support and driving root cause analysis and remediation.
- Ability to Work with and Engage Multiple Functional Groups.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline) (in-progress).
- Basic experience using existing web services or hosting solutions.
- Functional knowledge of server-side languages: such as PHP7+, Node.js.
- Experience with Common Web Frameworks & REST API’s.
- Experience writing queries for SQL and NoSQL platforms.
- Experience performing DevOps engineering on a platform or product.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm