We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands
What you will do
- Develop IMS Dashboard Smartsheet - integrate all IMS indicators for better public view & tracking.
- Consolidate all Quality System indicators for monitoring
- Key indicators need to merge into Site Connect page
- Participate in Quality System discussion and improvement effectiveness
- Document Control Management
- Engineering Change Control Management
- Work closely with QS Lead & Admin Assistant on routine task
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or master degree in electronics, telecommunication or computer science
- Fluent English speaking, reading and writing skill.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Words).
- Possess strong in Communication Skill and show high self-confidence.
- Willing to work independently in a challenging & demanding environment
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm