What You Will Do
- Enable automation in data extraction, data consolidation, analysis & reporting.
- Compile required weekly and monthly reports data across CM thru automation solution.
- Work with CM Ops planning team to enable solution that help improve daily execution data comparison & analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Programing Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Macro, Access and PowerPoint Experience in dashboard reporting with innovation in data transformation to visualize presentation.
- Experience in Power BI added advantages.
- Ability to make clear, logical decisions based on facts, taking into consideration the big picture, long and short-term effects, and exercising sound judgment when handling complaints, confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Strong active listening skills with the ability to ask thoughtful and probing questions to determine client needs.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, able to work with team to achieve targeted project timeline.
Closed 19 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th May 2021, 6:00 pm