At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
- Define, design, develop, and deliver technological solutions to SSD drive mechanical assemblies, jigs, fixtures, and packing builds for all SSD product groups and customer requirements.
- Performs mechanical engineering and design analysis.
- Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize mechanical components throughout pathfinding to development to ramp.
- Develops solutions to improve quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity, and safety utilizing formal education, experience, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with ≥ CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm