The future - It’s on you - You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
What You Will Do
- Support test plan and check list preparation.
- Support on hard disk drive performance testing and analysis.
- Support issue debugging and test reporting.
- Support engineering projects under the supervision of lead engineers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Computer) or equivalent.
- Strong passion in hardware knowledge learning.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- Able to work on tight project schedule and meet deadlines.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowing programming language (C/C++/Python/Java etc.) will be added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm