We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands
What you will do
- Download/extract raw source data for cost tracking reports
- Track, monitor and analyze all actual cost spending and work with operation to optimize the usage.
- Involve in costing closing activities & reconciliation.
- Prepare journals & reports during month-end & quarter-end closing.
- Review purchase requisitions & OTM shipping authorization
- Assist in the Physical Inventory Verification exercise.
- Assist miscellaneous tasks (e.g. manage meeting invitation, access request, consistently update process steps in working file, as well as archive files into Box)
- Any other function that may be assigned from time to time
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration, preferably a member of a professional body
- Able to manage routine workload and ad-hoc projects with minimal supervision
- Able to work independently as well as a team member
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in major languages. E.g. written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Good work ethics - be at work on time, work to your best ability and strive to meet target and deadline
- Possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible – ability to quickly react to changing business needs
- Problem solving skills – motivated to take challenges with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and ability to act as team player
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm