The future - It’s on you - You & Western Digital - We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands
What You Will Do
To assist facilities team on implementation preventive maintenance of mechanical and electrical:
- Mechanical Systems – Cooling Tower System, Chiller System, Pumps System, DI Water Systems, Vacuum Pump Systems, and Air Handling Unit (AHU).
- Electrical System – Switchboard Maintenance, Lighting System, Capacitor Bank and Real Time Power Monitoring System.
- To learn and understand how Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) work.
- To assist facilities, engineer an implementation Facility Management and Control System (FMCS) expansion project for pumps, AHU systems and to understand how the FMCS system work.
- To assist FLSS engineer an implementation scheduled inspection and preventive maintenance. To understand how fire protection systems works.
- To assist an implementation energy savings activity and understand energy management system.
Required Skills and Abilities
Degree in Mechatronics Engineering.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm