We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
What You Will Do
To assist engineer in day-to-day electrical related activities - breakdown activity/preventive maintenance/ improvement project/ energy saving project.
- To assist engineer and shift chargemen to collect energy consumption data and support ERM project.
- To assist engineer in analyses and provide proposal for electrical related issue/high equipment power consumption/ new potential energy saving project.
- To Update AutoCAD drawing for all electrical board.
- To assist engineer in study of the MSB Power Factor Corrector and provide improvement.
- To assist engineer in developing Scope of Work.
- To assist Chargemen in attending day to day breakdown.
- To assist engineer in addressing Power quality related issue.
Required Skills and Abilities
Pursuing Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm