The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
What You Will Do
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone.
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems.
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems.
- Installing or changing software to fix issues.
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in IT Field.
- Pursuing a formal internship.
- Knowledgeable in IT Hardware / Software Support.
- Know how to perform time study.
- Result-oriented individual.
- Hardworking and Willing to learn new strategy.
- A good team player and can work across functional teams.
- Works under close supervision.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm