Support SIP Lights Out Activity/Project (Automation) - In this position, the individual will be responsible for fully supporting the Department Manager on the development of the Company goals, strategy and tactics.
The most important being the ability to work with the team to assure the good execution.
The individual will work with the team to fully support the company and department goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Qualifications, experience Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in Semiconductor manufacturing environment is desirable but enthusiastic fresh graduate having an excellent thesis will be strongly considered.
- Experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing plant.
Generic & Functional Skills / Competencies:
- Proficiency in PL/SQL and Oracle database is mandatory.
- Must have experience and knowledge at FOL/EOL Assembly & TEST process Able to replace spare parts and machine buy off.
- Experience in automation equipment’s Proficient in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- A highly inquisitive nature with an attention to detail, coupled with creativeness & innovativeness.
- Good command of Eng language Familiarity with any SECS/GEM characterization tools.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:26th May 2021, 6:00 pm