At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What you will do
- Performs technical support activities related to operation with engineering approaches to achieve the organization's goal and to effectively respond teach work request in term of productivity, quality and cost.
- Develops & innovate technical solutions to improve product quality, productivity and cost.
- Coordinates with other sections including overseas organizations concerning technical issues related to operation support.
- Releases, adds, and changes process instruction.
- Performs manufacturing quality monitoring, improvement, problem-solving
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics, Engineering or related field.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm