The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the full cycle of software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to support existing systems and develop new systems/solutions.
- Create and update documentations for system architecture, design and specifications, user guide/manuals.
- Troubleshoot, debug and enhance manufacturing software systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Computer Science or related fields with CGPA ≥ 3.30.
- Familiar with both front end and backend software development technologies.
- Knowledge of software automation and Datamation will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of machine learning and analytics will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of software inter-process communications technologies will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communications skills; Process and result oriented.
- Strong passion in coding and software engineering.
- Strategic thinker and planner with a positive attitude.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 full-time positions available.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm