The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
This position requires the individual to own the full responsibility for the test script to test SSD products, including developing a new test, debugging an existing test, and working on any test-related issues reported by the product engineering team.
Additionally, the individual may also get involved in developing and maintaining the test platform software system and in various software R&D projects relevant to the test.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in (Electronics or Computer) Engineering / Computer Science / equivalent with CGPA ≥ 3.30.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Must be able to achieve results in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work well with people as a team player, both inside and outside the reporting team.
- Able to work on a tight project schedule with minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with good interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm