The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
Engineer under Product Design Engineering Team will be responsible for respective Memory (NAND) Product Reliability activities in relation to NPI Product Test Development and HVM Product Reliability Monitoring.
Scope of engineering work encompasses following:
- Participates in defining and developing complete comprehensive product reliability test framework.
- Participates in defining, designing, developing and implementing test processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Perform the Fab Monitor/process evaluations and qualification of new NAND technologies, Failure analysis with RCCA for DPPM failures.
- Participates in evaluating test strategy to best fit the quality-of-test for new product.
- Develops Product characterization parameters by using test platform or instrumentation.
- Performs analytical study by using statistical/visualization tools – SPC/MiniTab/JMP/Spotfire, conduct FMEA, custom DOE, prepare and liaise with other support Engineering groups for high-quality product engineering.
- Develops/modifies tools to aid test development using scripting languages such as C++, Python, R, Perl, etc.
- Publish Whitepaper(s) on area of Test/Product Specialization.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and fixing issues discovered by internal test teams or by customer use of the products (including test products, tools and failure analysis programs).
- Representing the team in one or more multi-disciplined engineering core team(s).
Required Skills and Abilities
- PhD/MSc/MEng/ bachelor Degree in E&E.
- Candidates with good electronics fundamental will have advantage.
- Candidate with programming knowledge especially Python will have advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm