The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for Die Attach New Process Development for new product and new process development.
- Supports New Product Introduction by delivering assigned Process and Equipment solutions meeting quality, development, and operation targets and requirements.
- Responsible and accountable to related tasks as assigned by superior.
- New process development for new wafer technology, next generation products, new material/machine/tooling/software qualifications.
- Define Leading edge Die Attach Technology Roadmap / building block.
- Setup new Die Attach processes, recipe, perform complete window study, DOEs, corner limits.
- Golden recipe setup for new package qualification.
- Process Qualification to meet process Critical to Quality Requirements, CPK, Full risk assessment, UPH, Yield, and Cost targets.
- Process transfer from Development to New product Introduction team.
- Support new material (DAF) and tools (rubber tip/ejector) qualification.
- Work closely with Cross site’s Product development & design team to understand the Package Design Rules & Requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good Root Cause Analysis/Finding using 5M + 1E, 5 whys, DMAIC, 8D approach/methodology.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Grad completing their Bachelor’s Degree or higher in 2022 in Engineering degree (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics & etc.).
- Hands on personality – production line focus personnel.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor assembly processes is a plus point.
- Knowledge in Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), Statistical Process Control (SPC), 8D Problem Solving, 6 Sigma certification, Design of Experiment (DOE), Minitab, JMP is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, possess initiatives and ability to lead and work independently.
- Good project planning, strong sense of quality and urgency.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:22nd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm