At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate on Guzik testing and publish results accordingly.
- Ensure all data are uploaded to OLSPC in a timely manner.
- Perform data analysis.
- Monitor competitor analysis and FA (Failure Analysis).
- Involved in new test module transfer from US.
- Work with Sputter Process and coordinate with technicians on Guzik testing activities and priorities.
- Monitor Guzik measurements and data closely and advise/trigger sputter process for tuning accordingly whenever necessary.
- Handle resources and tester capacity planning in supporting all Guzik testing activities.
- Understand the methodology for new test module from US and buy off prior to release to production floor.
- Involved in drive build and internal Guzik spinstand data analysis and provide valuable opinion to improve internal product performance.
- Propose Guzik specification to Product and Sputter group based on process capabilities for specs revision during mass production.
- Supervise and coach a group of technicians to perform daily tasks.
- Support Guzik testing for internal process evaluation.
- Understand and accept responsibility for performing jobs safely.
- Reference generation and head screening for new program.
- Failure analysis for magnetic related issue.
- Product to product comparison.
NPI, R&D Sputter, Sputter Process Engineering, PE and QA.
Required Skills and Abilities
Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering / Physics / Material Science.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of magnetic recording and heads will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of gauge study/statistical process will be an added advantage.
- Experience in C++ or Excel macro will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm