The future. It’s on you - You & Western Digital - At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
- Participate in SSD NPI development to ensure product meeting design rule for manufacturability and reliability.
- Drive for design rules enhancement on component selection & PCBA design.
- Influence hardware design for product DFX compliance.
- Drive for continuous improvements initiatives to achieve zero DFM defect and improvement on product development cycle.
- Influence on component selection at design stage to ensure conformance to manufacturing process requirements, reliability, quality in addition to electrical functionality.
- Work on component qualification to ensure CTQ/CTF criteria are met and detect any potential quality and reliability issue at early development phase.
- Support NUDD data analysis and drive for mitigation plan.
- Validate product configuration to ensure BOM is correct before releasing.
- Support manufacturing team to resolve SMT assembly issue related to component & PCBA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skill, systematic problem-solving approach skill and good data analysis skill.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm