The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
What You Will Do
- Mine and analyze data from database to drive business solution (derive product health KPI, factory process automation).
- Perform data modeling prediction such as random Tree, SVM.
- Perform machine learning image classification/object detection to analyze defective product.
- Perform machine learning video analytic to inspect factory compliances (face mask, fighting, hazardous situations).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Data Science or related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, a few years of working experience is a plus.
- Experience in database SQL query.
- Experience using programming language (python, R) and database to perform data mining and analysis.
- Knowledge of advance statistical techniques in data science (regression, properties of distribution).
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques (neural network, machine learning).
- Experience in Tibco SPOTFIRE.
- Strong trouble shooting skill.
- Strong data science background.
- Advance Microsoft Excel.
- Passion in research and path finding.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:5th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm