At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
What You Will Do
Various position for Computer Science & Software Engineering graduates.
Some of the Job Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for the test script to test SSD products, including developing a new test, debugging an existing test, and working on any test-related issues reported by the product engineering team.
- Additionally, the individual may also get involved in developing and maintaining the test platform software system and in various software R&D projects relevant to the test.
- Full cycle of software development lifecycle.
- Setting up database management and software algorithms for test program validation.
- Debugs issues involving data analysis, processing and test reporting.
- Creates software manual on tool usage.
- Validate functionality, integrity, and compliance of software development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in (Electronics or Computer) Engineering / Computer Science / equivalent with a CGPA ≥ 3.3.
- Intermediate knowledge in programming preferably C/C++/Python/Java.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm