The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for developing an overall strategy to streamline Logistics process and provide management visibility to Logistics performance.
- Analyze Failure transaction and work with IT to implement short-term and long-term solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team such as Operations, Finance, Planners, Procurement, HSE.
- Participate as a key member on ERP/Systems/Database evaluation and implementation by working with process owners and system consultants.
- Create / improve processes relates Warehouse/Logistics/Inventory complying business requirement.
- Identify and suggest improvements/Cost Savings through data mining and analysis.
- Responsible for reporting accuracy with gap analysis.
- Involve in automation project and initiative for design, analyze, development and implementation.
- Ready at any time to learn and execute new assignment.
- Understand business requirement and develop solution within internal and/or engage 3rd party.
- Able to manage a team with leadership skill set with good environment.
- Involve in ISO compliance and be a strong representative from Logistics in internal & external audit programs.
- Advance in using Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Visio).
- Handle daily ad-hoc job-based business requirement.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Operational processes for business/ logistics compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications e.g., Word/Excel /PowerPoint.
- Knowledge ERP application such as Oracle/SAP a plus.
- Able to work independently.
- Minimum Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/ Trade Compliance/Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm