The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital - We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us.
Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Masters in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science related field.
- Have taken courses e.g., Probability, inferential statistics, data mining, SQL etc.
- Experience with large data sets and knowledge of both structured and unstructured data.
- Have knowledge of machine learning, data mining and statistical analyses.
- Experience in building models utilizing various analytical techniques.
- Completed study projects in field of data science, modeling, and analytics.
- Have knowledge with any statistical/data mining tools e.g., SAS, SPSS, R & python.
- Should be familiar with SQL.
- Proven track record of solving challenging problems by applying machine learning / data mining algorithms.
- Ability to communicate analytical findings.
- Passion for data science and innovation.
- Expert in analytical thinking and thought leadership.
- Able to understand and develop descriptive, predictive & optimization models.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm