The UOB Malaysia Internship Programme is a 10-week programme. You will be assigned to a business at the start of the programme, where you will experience the challenges and rewards of a career in the banking industry and get to know the business of UOB.
To be a UOB Intern, you will be someone who is eager to learn and apply newly gained knowledge in a useful, practical and strategic manner. This could lead to an invitation to take up a permanent position with UOB Malaysia upon your graduation.
You will start the UOB Malaysia Internship Programme with a corporate induction. This will provide you with an overview of the various businesses within UOB, insights into present-day challenges facing the industry as well as the Bank’s expectations of graduate hires.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of the business function through on-the-job training and coaching. During your internship, you will also undertake a project that is relevant to UOB and the banking industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate from a local or overseas university currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 or 2nd Class Upper (or equivalent).
- Fluent in oral as well as written English and/or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Have a keen interest in banking and its related business.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm