Preview a Unilever life before you graduate. You will have an opportunity to work on a real challenging project, experience best in class training and development opportunities.
Unilever Food Solutions is the €2.5bn+ foodservice division of Unilever. It leads the dynamic Food Service market across its categories and has ambitious growth objectives, marketing a range of professional food and beverage products and services to operators across 22 Multi-Country Organizations in 72 countries.
Brand and innovation team ensures that game-changing and insight-led innovations and Top 10 campaigns are brought to life to drive business growth, increase penetration, market leadership and seamless execution into the trade. Fully own end-to-end project management of future-facing platforms, and lead cross-functional collaboration with other project members. In addition, partner with the Chains team to deliver innovations and activations for key QSR customers.
Throughout the internship period, you will gain challenging yet rewarding industrial experience in a dynamic multi-national corporation. What’s great, you will learn from a highly energetic team of your peers, your line managers and leaders will help you develop your skills and competencies.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in Marketing at Unilever Food Solutions and getting a closer look at how our company approaches the areas, we’d like to meet you.
What You Will Do
- Involved in project management planning, tracking and execution for various projects across functional teams.
- Assist project management team with administration of project-related work and portfolio management, such as develop the Project Brief, review updates required by portfolio and Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) range, review draft Artwork to meet the proposed project brief and organize the completed Artwork files.
- Work in partnership with the cross-functional team (Research & Development, Supply Chain, Procurement) to manage timelines for completion.
- Assist trade marketing on Point of Sale Materials (POSM) management on consolidating to Daily Sales Reports and execution with the sales team.
- Trade budget management – raising funds, allocation, and monitoring.
- Manage trade assets for updates and audits.
- Assist in trade planning for trade partners' in-store promotions.
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for:
- Tertiary education in any field with a strong career interest in Marketing.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Able to commit for at least 6 months, commencing in December 2021.
- Fresh graduates who are seeking internship experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm