What are you waiting for?
Joining Unilever’s Supply Chain Quality Assurance team and previewing Unilever life before you graduate.
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Home and Personal Care, Beauty and Wellbeing, Ice-Cream and Nutrition products with sales in more than 190 countries.
Starting your internship at Unilever, you will have an opportunity to work on real challenging projects, and experience best-in-class training and development opportunities.
Supply Chain at Unilever starts from sourcing raw materials to get a great product and delivering the end products to the supermarket shelf, our supply chain is at the heart of getting brands to customers.
Throughout the internship period, you will gain challenging yet rewarding industrial experience in a dynamic multinational corporation. What’s great, it is a way for you to experience and learn from a highly energetic team of your peers, your inspiring line managers and senior leaders who will help you develop your skills and competencies for your growth.
The internship will help you to develop your profession, nurture leadership skills, ability to manage multiple stakeholders from different cross-functions and manage multiple brands in a category.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in Supply Chain and getting a closer look at how our company approaches the areas, we’d like to meet you.
- Support on Halal certification and renewal process to ensure the document consolidations are in order.
- Support on administration (booklet update, audit report, ICQA) to ensure the business growth with good quality processes and a well-managed database.
- Document preparation for new projects and regular updates for existing projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in any field and have a strong career interest in Supply Chain, Business / Management - Food technology knowledge is an added advantage.
- You are equipped with good analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- You are available to commit for a minimum of 3 to 6 months (indicating your availability for the internship in your Cover Letter is preferred).
- Fresh graduates who are seeking internship experiences to add value to their learning exposure before full-time employment.
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good.
Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes: use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, many Malaysian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life-giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work.
Join us and you will be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you will channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you.
As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we will work to help you become a better you.
- Job type:Internships
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm