Unilever International is Unilever’s White Space Arm. As the ninth global cluster, we work across the world to fill white spaces for Unilever. Being intrapreneurs, we introduce Unilever’s brands into white space geographies and spearhead launches of iconic household brands. As Unilever’s growth engine, we establish global white space businesses in key channels, market to institutional partners and seed Unilever brands to overseas diaspora.
With seven key hubs around the world, we’re in a game changing business and speed is the mantra for our resounding success. To serve the underserved, we embrace a founder’s mentality, explore unchartered territories, and redesign end-to-end business models to establish successful businesses. We make a difference by working fast and smart, nurturing our tribe and winning together.
Purpose of Role:
To be part of Unilever International Singapore Marketing team to drive the business ambition through effective marketing strategy and execution on well-known brands such as Horlicks, Olly & Cif.
- Reporting to: Brand Manager/Marketing Lead.
- Direct reports: N/A.
- Indirect reports: N/A.
What You Will Do
- Plan & execute nutrition brands campaign (Horlicks, Olly) and homecare (Cif) category through above the line (ATL) & below the line (BTL) support.
- Supporting line manager on white space analysis by evaluating portfolio opportunity and creating retailer selling PowerPoint for sales team.
- Lead Singapore e-commerce marketing initiative for key brands alongside with e-commerce Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Availability - able to join the internship by either November/December 2021 (and commit for three to six months duration).
- Education - pursuing/completing an undergraduate (Degree) study, preferably in the field of business/marketing related course.
- Marketing fundamental - basic appreciation in marketing knowledge and have strong passion in marketing.
- Project management - experienced in managing projects through previous internship/working experience / coursework / assignment.
- MS Office - fundamental proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm