Preview a Unilever life before you graduate. You will have an opportunity to work on a real challenging project, experience best in class training and development opportunity. You will work with a team and external creative agencies to realize a real-time marketing campaign.
Throughout the internship period, you will gain challenging yet rewarding industrial experience in a dynamic multi-national corporation. What’s great, you will learn from a highly energetic team of your peers, your line managers and senior leaders will help you develop your skills and competencies.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in Marketing and getting a closer look at how our company approaches the areas, we’d like to meet you.
What You Will Do
- Lead specific products and come up with an idea and plan.
- Audit coupled with walk-the-store-online exercises with planning and executing an action plan, e.g. ensure all hero images are up to date and product descriptions are correct.
- Ensure the brand website is up to date with e-retailers updated.
- Suggest and implement optimizations of the consumer journey to drive conversion on e-commerce.
- Manage and liaise with the agency for all product reviews and integration on e-comm sites.
- Create a handout to upskill design agencies for sustainable independent design support.
- Derive a process that streamlines internal time and effort in generating assets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in any field and have a strong career interest in Marketing.
- Familiarity with and passion for social media tools.
- Creative and analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Able to commit for at least 3 to 6 months, immediately will be added advantage.
- Marketing graduates who are looking for internship experiences.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm