Preview a Unilever life before you graduate. You will have an opportunity to work on a really challenging project, experience best in class training and development opportunities.
Unilever Food Solutions is the €2.5bn+ foodservice division of Unilever. It leads the dynamic Food Service market across its categories and has ambitious growth objectives, marketing a range of professional food and beverage products and services to operators across 22 Multi-Country Organizations in 72 countries.
Business Excellence Operations Team, the backbone of the business for Malaysia and Singapore, supporting sales and operation planning that integrated business management process focus on key supply drivers including sales, marketing, demand, production and inventory.
Leading trade program that contributed €35mil to the business that drives volume growth and loyalty program for the trade partners.
Customer Relation Management (CRM) - Digital transformation to engage operator journeys through omni-channel for non-visited operators via ChatBot and Live Chat. Being connected to the operators to understand their needs to transform into action and conversion.
Throughout the internship period, you will gain challenging yet rewarding industrial experience in a dynamic multi-national corporation. What’s great, you will learn from a highly energetic team of your peers, your line managers and leaders will help you develop your skills and competencies.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in Business Excellence at Unilever Food Solutions and getting a closer look at how our company approaches these areas, we’d like to meet you.
What You Will Do
- Support CRM on Bahasa Version Chatbox/LiveChat to our biggest Operator Group - Masakan Panas.
- Connecting the operator journey by follows up on the sampling that has been given out to the Operator.
Business Excellence Support:
- Consolidate reports and analysis to show end-to-end tracking from the sample given out through conversion.
- Support on the administration to ensure the business growth with good quality processes and a well-managed database.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in any field with a strong career interest in Business Excellence.
- Proficient communication skills in both Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word and Excel).
- Able to commit for at least six (6) months.
- Fresh graduates who are seeking internship experience.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm