Preview a Unilever life before you graduate - You will have an opportunity to work on a real challenging project, experience best in class training and development opportunity.
Finance at Unilever is about so much more than numbers. You'll be part of a team that's continuously trying to bring products to consumers that meet their needs and at a price they can afford. Our operating structure is designed to be an influential force at the heart of the business by offering world-class expertise in areas where we can add real value.
Throughout the internship period, you will gain challenging yet rewarding industrial experience in a dynamic multi-national corporation. What’s great, you will learn from highly energetic team your peers, your line managers and senior leaders will help you develop your skills and competencies.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in Marketing and getting a closer look at how our company approaches in the areas, we’d like to meet you.
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes: use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, many Malaysian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life-giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you will be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you will channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we will work to help you become a better you.
What You Will Do
- Involve in the Finance business operation and technology process.
- Validate the quality and reliability of the data extraction from accounting system.
- Assist in forecasting process on Profit and Loss, Working Capital and Gross Margin Variance Analysis Commentary.
- Assess and review reports on regular basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economics or equivalent.
- Meticulous and analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Able to commit for at least three (3) to six (6) months.
- Finance graduates who are looking for a full-time or part-time internship experience.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm