Would you like to gain an insight into how one of the world’s largest FMCG companies is run from a Finance perspective?
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in Finance and getting a closer look at how our company approaches the areas, we’d like to meet you.
What You Will Do
- Forecast submission on time in full and accurately, with coordination from finance stakeholders.
- Timely attendance to request on access, and regular review on reports.
- Resolution of BW issues on time in full to meet deadline/requirements.
- Fulfillment of ad hoc requests timely and accurately.
- Annual technical activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- High attention to details especially numbers.
- Sense of urgency.
- Agility and flexible to cope with monthly submission requirements and time).
- Able to commit for at least 3 to 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm