Unilever International is Unilever’s White Space Arm. As the ninth global cluster, we work across the world to fill white spaces for Unilever. Being intrapreneurs, we introduce Unilever’s brands into white space geographies and spearhead launches of iconic household brands.
As Unilever’s growth engine, we establish global white space businesses in key channels, market to institutional partners and seed Unilever brands to overseas diaspora. With seven key hubs around the world, we’re in a game changing business and speed is the mantra for our resounding success. To serve the underserved, we embrace a founder’s mentality, explore unchartered territories, and redesign end-to-end business models to establish successful businesses. We make a difference by working fast and smart, nurturing our tribe and winning together.
Purpose of Role:
Audit key platform (Shopee, Lazada) online execution stocks availability, Hero Images, product listing; Collect data from marketplace/ e-distributor then pivot for simple analysis. Carry out a small project to identify opportunities for e-commerce platform in North Asia.
The survey will be done via online search and there will be read up provided to help the work.
- Reporting to: e-Commerce Cluster Head.
- Direct reports: N/A.
- Indirect reports: N/A.
What You Will Do
- Perfect Store Online Audit.
- Collect data from marketplace/ e-distributor.
- Pivot the data and do simple analysis/recommendation.
- Survey online for new market (Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Availability - able to join the internship by either November/December 2021 (and commit for three to six months duration).
- Education - pursuing/completed an undergraduate (Degree) study, preferably in the field of business/marketing related course.
- Meticulous - high details to attention and good fact-finding skill.
- MS Excel - intermediate proficiency (e.g. VLOOKUP up, Pivot, Chart).
- MS Power Point - fundamental proficiency in Power Point.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm