At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making a difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical project in over 110 offices worldwide.
What You Will Do
- Conducting background research, data collection and benchmarking
- Estimating and producing cost plans
- Compiling and amending the tender list
- Drafting the procurement documentation
- Ability to source for suppliers and contractors’ quotation
- Checking and analysing tender submission
- Drafting the tender report
- Dealing with variations claim and the change control processes
- Conducting site evaluations
- Preparing payment certificate
- Drafting monthly reports
- Prepare final accounts and project closing
- Liaising with the client, contractors, consultants, etc.
- Any other task requested by line manager
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess at least post graduate diploma / professional degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent
- Preferably specialized in quantity surveying.
- Can start immediately.
- Preferably local experience would be advantaged.
- Job type:Internships
Planning and Surveying
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm