Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for fresh talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- Research and analyze data such as supplier's design proposal, specifications, and equipment operation manuals to determine feasibility of design or machine application.
- Carry out study on existing system to reduce overall dependence on manpower, automate the existing process, to work together with engineering team to eliminate waste and improve relevant process within the plant.
- Design products or systems such as automated controls of machines in manufacturing process, to improve the overall process in terms of mechanical, thermal engineering and increase the overall manufacturing plant efficiency.
- Direct and coordinate fabrication and installation activities of new machine and production lines to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and our internal specifications.
- Coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment at minimum downtime.
- Possess mindset of continuous process improvement to enhance productivity of the plant, quality of our product and repeatability of testing.
- CAD & CAM Modelling skills such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, CFX, FEA, Matlab, LabVIEW will be of added advantage.
- Good understanding on manufacturing processes, control and quality tools.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Electronics, Mechanical, Material Science or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- CGPA should be 3.00 and above.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Strong analytical skills with a good knowledge of electronic components and development process.
- Capable to work independently at various levels of abstraction, possess excellent communication skills and strong initiative.
- Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and energetic team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm