Why Join Us?
Top Glove is proud to be the employer of a choice of 10,000 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for fresh talents and experienced professionals with a quality mindset.
As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure shipments are on schedule.
- Liaising and coordinating with shipping agents/ logistics company for shipments arrangement.
- Close shipments monitoring.
- Work with team members to complete duties as and when needed.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Strong and persistent driver of continuous improvement for both services and costs.
- Responsible for the sales activity targets.
- Doing market studies and analysis.
- Rates sourcing and negotiation.
- Monitor supplier performance.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess at least Degree preferable in Supply Chain Management or any fields.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Knowledge of the SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in computer skills, e.g., Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & etc.).
- Multi-tasker and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to travel when required and possess own transportation would be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm