Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for fresh talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- Arrange and coordinate conferences, factory and corporate site meeting on weekly & monthly basis.
- Follow up on issues raised during meetings; ensure all action has been taken by related parties.
- Arrange interviews and appointments.
- Assist during activities or visits organized by company.
- Maintain important and confidential records / schedules.
- Assist in compiling data, reports or slides for meetings and other administrative tasks.
- Read reports and summarize information to facilitate superior's review.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess Degree in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent from reputable universities.
- At least 2 to 4 years of related working experience.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Positive working attitude and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Good command of English both (spoken and written).
- Able to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- FRESH GRADUATES are also encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Management
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm