Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lockout for fresh talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
Packaging Material Purchase Order:
- To receive order from Marketing, SO (Sales Order) & CRF (Customer Request Form).
- To liaise with Marketing on the artwork status.
- To perform sample mockup test for new packing style.
- To enquire special packaging material costing from suppliers.
- To check on packaging material balance stocks, to clear usable stocks with FIFO (first in first out).
- To issue PO (purchase order) to suppliers & follow up to ensure the packaging materials deliver on time.
- Report Compilation - Summary packaging material price comparison report, carton and inner boxes monthly provision report, weekly packaging material delivery report, packaging material.
Shipment Booking and Planning:
- Packing planning workflow on cargo completion date and loading activity planning.
- Payment term differentiation - FOB, CIF, CNF, C&I, LCL, Ex-factory and requirement.
- Customer required shipment date.
- Cargo readiness and completion date.
- Shipment vessel rates sourcing, vessel sailing schedule determination and vessel booking placing procedure.
- Booking confirmation receiving, balance payment status, ERP shipment booking form report update.
- Communication and request for pre-shipment inspection from packing to QA.
- Report Compilation - Summary shipment planning report, outgoing container report, daily container delivery status update, monthly container pending at port report, monthly shipments.
- Freight cost comparison summary list, monthly total FCL & LCL container report, monthly shipping mistake report submission and cutoff date submission.
- Shipping agent and forwarding agent fees' invoice verification.
- Full packaging and shipping document filing and record.
- Warehouse, Finished Goods, Loading Activity and Container.
- Warehouse Operation – Brief introduction on new incoming packing material inspection, storage and process flow chart.
- Work-in-progress and finish goods storage area arrangement, loading activity daily target.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent from reputable universities.
- At least 2 years of working experiences in a manufacturing environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Conversant in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office operation, Excel and Outlook.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm