Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lockout for young talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- To undergo technical training under real life work environment in production department.
- To develop diagnostic skills to identify problems and other possible solutions.
- In depth analysis of production process control and assists production engineer/chemist in identifying and improving problematic areas.
- Initiate and implement cost saving programs for all areas of production department.
- To conduct improvement projects with the objectives of save cost, improve quality and improve efficiency.
- Ensure the former in good condition.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in related courses or equivalents from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm