Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for young talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- Conduct necessary research to keep abreast of applicable laws and regulations and to provide legal support on the business activities of the Group as well as its related companies.
- Assist superior in all legal matter including conveyance, corporate, advisory, litigation and dispute resolution for the Group as well as its related companies.
- To vet, draft and provide legal opinion on agreements and other documents.
- Monitor litigation files and court process and ensuring observance of Corporate Governance.
- Manager and coordinate with external lawyers and other third-party advisors on company’s legal matters.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Minimum intern duration of 10 weeks and above (expecting intake July onwards).
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 above.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative, and always strive for continuous improvement and able to work independently and as a team.
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills, pleasant personality.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm